Quality and CRS systems
The Collin team is committed to a sustainable development approach and has adopted the following priorities:
- Implement a policy for waste reduction and management and product end-of-life management
- Provide clients with better information on the eco-responsible use of products
- Control greenhouse gas emissions in partnership with suppliers.
The aims identified and accepted by the Collin team in its CRS approach consist of:
- Adopting and implementing an ethics and responsibility charter in its professional practices
- Improving the circulation of information, both top-down and bottom-up
- Making the environment an integral part of Client Service from ordering to after-sales.
The practical implementation of the CRS approach on the level of people and society involves improving the quality of life at work, adopting a personalized style of management and creating a quality partnership with Collin's neighbourhood and the environment.